Saturday, August 24, 2013

Colour Fix

I am not a Project Manager. No No
 I have discovered that trying to find and co-ordinate tradesmen is very stressful.

I have not sewn AT ALL .... this week!!  BUT......



I did get my colour fix by rearranging the spare room.

DH and I have been camped out in this room for over a week while the tiler and plumber worked on the en suite. I'm still trying to source a glazier to install the shower.

Was it the great rag rug that inspired me ?
The desire to play with quilts?
                                                     OR
All the home reno shows I've been escaping to lately?

Whatever!    Here is the great rug.

               

That much vibrant colour is enough to inspire ...

GS is coming for a sleep over today and I'm interested to hear his comments on the new arrangement.

Make sure to do something for yourself and have a good weekend.

Terry

4 comments:

ria vogelzang said...

Hi, dear Terrry!!
Loved to see your comment on my blog!
And I just love all those vibrent colours! ;)
Makes the world a better place, don't you think so?!
Enjoy your GS; I'm curious about his comment.....
Children do have such great perspective... :)
Love and enjoy your weekend! Good luck on the renovation!
Ria.

Rachaeldaisy said...

It sounds like your colour therapy has been the silver lining during your renovation. That rug is fabulous, I can see why it's has been an inspiration. Have a wonderful time with GS. I'm in Brisbane to see the V&A exhibition ,this weekend.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Great colour inspiration there Terry!

Nat Palaskas said...

The colour brought me here! Love that 'trip' on your bed! It reminds me that I have to finish mine too - Hugs Nat