Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Little Pleasures
















Oh so many little pleasures here. Flowers at the bottom of the garden and unexpectedly arriving at the door.

A book full promise. I have knitted socks ln the round but didn't enjoy the process. Now a new designer Alice Curtis has shared her method and patters for socks on two kneedles. I have spent the last few days reading the how too of socks on 2 needles. I have knitted a swatch on tiny sticks.
Now to try out all the new pleasure that awaits.

Terry

3 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Beautiful flowers to keep you company while you knit. The 2 stick sock method is sure to produce wonderful results.

Nat Palaskas said...

Fall flower is treasure. I love sock knitting and had done on the round. Should be interesting knitting it with two needles - Enjoy Nat

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Now 2 needles sound great Terry...the round ones always confuse me!