Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Weekend Away

A weekend away stitching was just the thing I needed to find my quilting mojo. It has been hibernating since February. Friends, good food and the enthusiasm of other quilters was the catalist I needed.





8 American Beauty blocks ready for a quilt started long ago.


And then 8 more "beauties".  If my mojo stays for awhile the corners will be stitched to the blocks and this " sleeping beauty" will be closer to waking.  Returning to quilting with my mojo is a nice feeling.

There has also been a small amount of progress knitting the sock.

Terry




5 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Terry, I love these!! Your mojo certainly has returned!! The dotty backgrounds are really fun! I'm looking forward to seeing how you use the. It's great to hear you had a good time away.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Always great news when your mojo returns Terry...mine usually goes in Summer!

Vireya said...

What happy looking blocks!

Nat Palaskas said...

These are gorgeous. I always love them. The colour you used is divine!

ria vogelzang said...

Hi Terry, time is flying by so quickly!
I read your post a day or so ago and I know I thought: have to comment on that! They look so great!!
And now it seems I read it a few days ago!!!!!!!
I had to scroll a rather large end down my blogrol.... ;)
Great to hear you found your quilting-mojo! And the results are super!
Enjoy it for now!
Love and a big hug, Ria.