Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Round and Round



Wrapping and wrapping
                                              Then stitching round and round to make the base.


More of the same and I have sides to my shape.
The 15 meter  coil of clothes line is almost at an end. But I am not finished going round and round so more cord will be spliced in and I will continue.

Lots more repetation in the cleaning  sorting and moving of fabric.  The upside of which is finding lots more small bits of various colors ( like red). I really really didn't think I had so many bits of red or blue or purple!

No plan but interesting to see a snap shot of my fabric and color choices.

Happy Mid-week  Terry



4 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your bowl reminds me of coil pots we made in pottery classes, it's much prettier in fabric though.

Nat Palaskas said...

I love stitching this round and round basket. Why are cleaning and sorting? Not moving again are you?

ria vogelzang said...

WOW! I really love that fabric basket!! A really great way of using your little scraps!! ;D
Have to give this a try....
Enjoy your weekend!
Love, Ria.

ria vogelzang said...

WOW! I really love that fabric basket!! A really great way of using your little scraps!! ;D
Have to give this a try....
Enjoy your weekend!
Love, Ria.