Monday, February 1, 2010

Thank You Cookies


Home baked goodies have traditionally been a way to say thank you.




Today was my day to say thank you to the team of nurses and physios who have been doing their bit to help me recover from a hip replacement done in late November.

A double batch of peanut butter cookies. Yumm







These are the cookies ready to be wrapped.

The recipes are standard peanut butter and chocolate chip.

I delivered them this morning after my finale session of physio.

My hip is great and that I can get up and down from the oven is proof.


















The last of the chocolate chip ones. The family requested I save them a few.

It's been a while since I've baked on this scale


Hope no one thinks it's going to happen all the time.



A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to EVERYONE at Minchenbury Rehab.

6 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

Yummie, would you bring some with me when you visit LOL!!! You are so kind, the nurses will love them - Hugs Nat

kaiteM said...

Wow they look great, i hope there's some in the mail!! What a lovely idea, they'll really be appreciated. And how good that you are so flexible now. Big hugg, Kaite

Liz said...

I remember that feeling very well Terry, the first time you can get up and down without pain. Nearly three years for me and going well. Those cookies look soooo yummy, good job you can't get calories from looking!!
Lizzie
xxx

Sue-Anne said...

Looking at your cookies is making me hungry! Congratulations on your recovery.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Good job Terry...I know they will love them!!!

ria vogelzang said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Terry! Nice to meet you. Hope you will join our challenge.
Yummy, your cookies look great! Think the nurses will love them!
Have a nice day.