Sunday, August 29, 2010

Koalas And Klosjes

More adventures.

If a picture is worth a thousand words what follows is a long story without any words.

I hope you enjoy it as much as Cadel and I did.

All photos by DH.



























The normal view of a koala. They live on eucalyptus leaves which have a sedative effect on them.







On to matters quilting.

Only one klosjes but I did prep some more. I am discovering that my elevated status of Queen Grama means I need to pre-cut to be able to sew during the little moments available.

This has worked with the hexagons so here's hoping.









I hope you enjoyed the story. I'm looking forward to a busy week as Grama with 2 sewing dates included. My wish for you all is have a good week and enjoy what happens

Terry







6 comments:

ria vogelzang said...

Love your pictures, Terry! You're just a great QGMa!! :))
And precutting your klosjes really works! I work at the same way......!!
Enjoy!

kaiteM said...

hi Ter, looks like you're all having fun there. nice weather at last, i had a long walk around the paddock today. cheers, have a great week, k.

Jane said...

Looks like you are making the most of the time with your grandson. He'll be building up some lovely memories

Loree Jackson said...

Yep...Australia definitely has the best animals! I wish my main food source had a sedative effect on me, lol!

Nat Palaskas said...

How cute! You are enjoying all the outtin with DGS, that is nice Gramma! I'm home finally - will write soon - Hugs Nat

Sue-Anne said...

Gorgeous photos Terry! He looks like a well fed Koala and your grandson is so cute.

Enjoy your sewing dates!