Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday Stars

A busy life is a Happy one.

But..... Not much time for stitching.

A few pieced stars.The other activities have included


Orientation for School for DGS

Making whipped blueberry jelly (jello) and hot pink cup cakes.

I think GS is a budding cook or he likes to eat.


We took all our treats and ate lunch in the back of the station wagon under a tree. Tail Gating!!






Hope you all have a good weekend and squeese in some time for yourself.

Terry




7 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

Yes you are right. I am happiest when I'm busy. Lovely pieced stars, a new quilt? Enjoy your well earned weekend.
Hugs Nat

Jane said...

I love the stars, beautiful. Boys just love eating, and they never stop

kaiteM said...

i do like your stars and i'd forgotten already how you did them so thanks for reminding me. k.

ria vogelzang said...

Such lovely stars! They look great, Terry!
I'm also babysitting my three grandchildren on Monday and Tuesday! Very intense, but so much fun! :))
Enjoy your little ones!
Have a great weekend!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Terry...what gorgeous stars,I love them!!! A budding cook in the family sounds great to me!!!
Thanks for coming over...not much like beach weather today...all cold and rainy...Dzintra♥x

Anonymous said...

wow these are divine.

Loree Jackson said...

Whipped blueberry jello?!?! How does one make that??? I'm drooling already