Monday, July 16, 2012

Squeezed

Fibre things have been squeezed in between life this week.
 Having the other GP's who are visiting from N.Z. to lunch on Monday.
Thursday was lunch at Market City .Sydney's Chinatown with all the Monday crew. DSinL organised Peking Duck and chili salt crab etc. Nothing for it but go and enjoy.
The grand children love having both sets of grandparents together.


I had this much of a square for Save the Children blanket on the needles as i boarded the train for lunch on Thursday.


I managed to knit some on the way in and home. The squares need to be 8".  Guess I need to knit some more.


A happy house block for Rachel at Blue Mountain Daisy. A home full of friends What more could a girl want. I agonised a bit over this pulling fabrics and discarding them but then came the Eureka Moment !!

I look out my window at the Blue Mts every day and that's where Rachel lives so blue mountains,made fabric flower garden and lots of friends and it went together in a snap.

There's been mention of breakfast from the GC's who slept over. Mom and Dad both had work today and school does not return until tomorrow. Who could resist an extra bit of cuddling? Not Me


Off to make cheese soldiers.  Happy week Terry

5 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

Busy and enjoyable time with GC and visitors Terry. I love knitting on train too, but these days I play with my iPad on train :(
You have a good week too - xoxo

Rachaeldaisy said...

I was lost in a dream of family lunches with Peking Duck and Salt Chilli Crab when I scrolled down and saw your most awesome house and nearly fell off my chair!! It's so wonderful!! A house full of friends is so brilliant and fun! I love it!! Thank you so much!! Enjoy your family times!!

kaiteM said...

Love the house full of friends block, so very cheerful. And the square looks warm and friendly too. Do you count the ridges, same number of ridges as stitches.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

It's nearly dinner time and I'm reading Peking Duck, Salt Chilli Crab....yummmm!!!! Love the House Full of Friends...perfect!

ria vogelzang said...

Love your knitting!! I always knitted all kind of things..... (and still knitt my winter socks... ;) ....)
And a great little jolly house!!
Enjoy the weekend. Love, Ria.