Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hold The Water


l

Relocating my sewing room caused me to measure the ground coffee straight into the cup. Strong black hold the water.

I'm shifting for a couple months while my lovely #2daughter and her guy stay with us over holiday period and into the new year.  The spare room will be thier's and the sewing room will double as spare room come extra space.



I found some strips cut from scraps 



a box of scraps and started cutting in preperation for my move

,

An empty box

Getting ready for relocating to a more public part of the house.  

The challenge will be keeping creativity tidy. Wish me luck!  ????

I do know the photos are the same but no one wants pics of the mess. I promise pictures after the move.

3 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Happy Moving. I've moved my things and I thought I was being logical and organised but now I seem to not be able to find the things I need. :) Make sure you know where your good scissors and needles are.

Vireya said...

Hope you have a lovely time with your family members visiting, and that the challenge of staying tidy won't hamper your creativity!

Nat Palaskas said...

Okay, I'm missing something here. Why are the girls moving in? Is their house being renovated? I had Kit here for couple months when she first moved from Sydney. Now we will have another spare room once I moved everything out of there - Happy moving - Love Nat