Thursday, December 4, 2014

Feels Like a Quilt Retreat






The quilty space has expanded. A bit like the Tardis bigger on the inside . The room is the same size but the addition of a table to the left has made it feel bigger.

Well more like being at quilt camp with all the necessary equipment close at hand. 


I am getting ready to cut lots of 2 1/2" squares.  Just as soon as ..... I gaze, fondle and choose from the black scraps. Thunder is rumbling and lightening flashing. Maybe I will leave the cutting out until the storm passes and the sky clears.

The little wrens are all returning to the apple tree as the storm approaches. I'm going to but the kettle on. What do you do to weather a storm? 

Terry 






2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I was on the train when that storm blew in. The station flooded and I splashed my way to the edge where Phil waited for me with an umbrella. If I'm at home I like to watch the trees blowing around. It's been great for the garden, though the weeds seem to grow faster than anything. Have fun cutting your squares and appreciating your fabrics as you cut.

Ulla said...

We don't really have big storms, but I like to watch thunder and lighting in the Summer, through the window.
Your sewing space looks so well organized! I really need to do something about mine.