Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Nine patches

All the scrappy strips are stitched together. I stitched all the swaped strips together into random nine patches. The random mix of everyone's scraps are like the mixture of quilty friends.

Happy, funny and the whole is bigger than all the parts. Some of the scraps are from recent quilts and others verg on vintage.


All the nine patch block stitched together. I 'm ready to stitch all of everyone's scraps into a happy quilt.


More random placement of blocks is mixing it up as a corner is started

I'm happy to have this under my needle. Hope you are doing something you  enjoy today.
                  Terry

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

How wonderful to see your colourful scraps become the beginning of a quilt top. I love that lots of people have contributed to the mix of fun.