Tuesday, June 26, 2018

under construction

I  figured what has been happening in my quilting life these past 6 months.
My quilting life has been about expanding my repataou of images and skills. Finding new ways to interpert the joy in my quilting.

I am taking 2 new classes this year  as well as an existing class and a couple of weekly sit and sew days .

Because of this zany and stimulating adventure my quilting has been lots of prep, mess and slow progress. Maybe I can find a new way to post about the little parts rather than the big picture.

To that end a series of photos of the newest construction site because I  wanted an easy project for the treadle .






Construction from cutting up scraps in the kitchen/ family room to assembly on the treadle in my corner of the lounge room.

Updates to follow.

Happy creating Terry



5 comments:

Vireya said...

That looks good! Something fun to do on that beautiful treadle machine.

Nat Palaskas said...

Woo, what you up To? May I join in? I love process pics!

Ulla said...

Nice to have you back on the blog again! Your project photos showuch a tidy table, my corner is always a real mess.

3nod maka said...

تنظيف خزانات الان و علي اعلي مستايو الان من التميز وبافضل كفائه الان من خلال شركة تنظيف خزانات افضل فريق عمل في اعمال التنظيف الان شركة تنظيف موكيت في اعمال التنظيف الان و علي اعلي مستوي شركة تنظيف فلل و باقل الاسعار الان لتحصل الان علي افضل الخدمات الان و علي افضل تميز و افضل نتائج الان شركة تنظيف رخام من خلال افضل المتخصصين شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض الان تواصلو معنا الان و احصل الان

Nisha nehwal said...

If I could write like you, I would be very happy and have good luck, but where is my luck, in fact people like you are a great example to the world. You have written this comment very beautifully, I am very happy and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. beautiful Girl Gurgaon
online girl gurgaon
Online Girl Number Dehradun
Gurgaon girl number
housewife Gurgaon
premium health
Health Tips
Rice Cake
India Rice Cake