Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mid-week Lunch Treat

Wednesday is flower day so here are my flowers for the week.
I've been experimenting with fussy cutting. The flower on the top right is my favorite of this group.Exotic places? Well no just a short drive to another suburb. Cabramatta is a 30 minute drive for lunch. DH and I decided it was time for some Vietnamese quesine. The nice thing about Sydney is the diversity of ethnic food. Wayne and I visited Vietnam in 2002 and now we are able to enjoy the real thing in suburban Sydney.

The shopping mall with lanterns and lions. Just another day in Cabaramatta.

Lunch was delicious.
Green paw paw salad in the background and fresh spring rolls in front.
Choose a sauce and join me .
Som Tom or paw paw salad is my favorite. Crisp and fresh with lots of mint and chille.
Thankyou for joining me on an unexpected adventure . Happy stitching
Terry



7 comments:

Jane said...

I can't believe how different each of the flowers look with the different fabric combinations

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Terry...wow, look at Cabramatta now...what a different place compared to when I saw it last!!! A great post...thoroughly enjoyed the food...Dzintra♥x

kaiteM said...

your fussy cutting is interesting, love the different results. Vietnamese spring rolls are delicious, we sometimes get them here in the Farmers Markets. A nice treat for you. k.

Nat Palaskas said...

Oh yummie Vietnamese salad. I remembered you went to Vietnam and brought me a red silk scarf. It's still my favorite acarf. Love the fussy cut flowers. All great! Have a grea day - Hugs Nat

Shirley said...

Fabulous fussy cutting of your hexagons.
Shirley.

Karen said...

Excellent flowers Terry! I didn't know you had posted, your link was not on the Sign In sheet. I noticed your flowers on another blogs sidebar and came to have a look. Just beautiful!!

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Your hexagon flowers look fantastic. Wauh! So different - love the way you have used the fabrics.
Thanks a lot for you comments in my blog.
Best wishes for you and your health.