Sunday, June 19, 2011

Over the Rainbow

Wondering what I'd find at the end of the rainbowI packed my swag.



The gorgeous rainbow was early Friday morning. Nature started the day out right and I accomplished something good.


I completed my quilt for Japan.

Rachel of Blue Mountain Daisy the photo of the back is for you.


Temple stitching in Mongolia.


Patchwork cover on the benches used by the monks for prayer.




The weekend has been a good one. Lots of cooking and sharing love and laughter with my family.



Sunday Lunch celebrated Wayne's and my 40Th Wedding Anniversary. Real date is next Sunday. In September we will have been in Australia for 40 years. A good 40 years.






Enjoy your week and the Quilt Show if your in Sydney. Terry















6 comments:

Jane said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary to you and your husband.
Lovely quilt for Japan

Nat Palaskas said...

Congrats my friend. Forty years is a great achievement. Happy Anniversary Terry and Wayne. Love the quilt for Japan. Good on you, it will be appreciate over there - Hugs Nat

ria vogelzang said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, Terry!!!
Love is a very special thing and has to be guarded at all thimes!! Enjoy eachother!
And what a gorgeous quilt you made for Japan!
Love and a happy sunday, Ria.s

kaiteM said...

Happy happy anniversary, and may you have another 40 years future.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Happy Anniversary Terry...wow, 40 years...a great achievement...Dzintra

Rachaeldaisy said...

OOOhh daisies!! I'm honoured to see my name, thank you. The quilt for Japan is beautiful! It almost looks woven. I like the Mongolian photos, they fill their lives with such wonderful bright colours!! Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary and Happy 40 years in Australia anniversary too!!