Thursday, June 9, 2011

Staying Awake

Morning started at 4A.M. to meet D.H. at the airport after his adventure in Mongolia.



He had a great time and we are trying to stay awake so ...........playing in photo shop.






The computer doesn't run over your fingers when tired. Manipulated version of made fabric on the table from the previous post




My silly Ger.




The actual piece of made fabric . I've joined 15 minutes play over at Bumble Beans Inc . I'm a hoarder of fabric and although there have been lots of strip blocks for charity this past couple of years I still have lots of bits. The most vintage scrap is the top rt. corner from D.D.#1 Confirmation dress (25 years ago).






Do you have any of these fabrics? What did you use them for? It's lots of fun with no rules.





I know it's not the weekend yet but have a good one . Be kind to yourself.




Terry

















2 comments:

kaiteM said...

welcome home to DH, i hope he brought you some Mongolian goodies.
I look forward to seeing the photos of his trip.
have fun playing with Photoshop, no needles in fingers with that one.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your hubby must have lots of wonderful stories. Did he like yak butter tea? I'd be curious to try it one day. I love sewing scraps together! I'm working on a big scrappy quilt but halfway through quilting it today the sewing machine is playing up. How fun to use bit of fabrics that have memories from 25 years ago!