Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Eye Candy

My muse is dragging me toward an alarming place today. She; or perhaps it's a touch of insomnia has me thinking of dissected linear spaces.

That's the trouble with expanding your horizons you are encouraged to experiment get out of your comfort zone. Maybe if I post some pictures it will be out of my system. You Think? LOL

Eye candy from the double decker bus in Paris 

Warehouse in Paris divided by trees and shutters. It was huge and all urban art.



Circular division of space   Louis XIV's garden. Go figure.



Gingerbread houses. Old style of construction throughout Alsace. More divided space.






Quilts employing a division of linear space. Ouch!  I'm being shoved in a new and maybe scary direction.
O.K. muse I'll see what happens today. Maybe something I want to explore or just get out of my system. either way guess what I'm doing today.

6 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

Enjoy your day musing! Get out of comfort zone uh, I do that too often and sometimes get myself in trouble...but it's all fun - Hugs Nat

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Go with it Terry...who knows what you'll end up doing!!!

Jane said...

I shall look forward to seeing the results

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love where you're heading!! What fabulous inspiration!!

Valentina said...

exciiiiiting! :)

kaiteM said...

great photos, more of the trip please. and what happened to last night's post? it's gone!